Thursday, April 30, 2009

Is the rose petal dangerous for a dog to eat?

me and my dog were playing in the backyard and i pluck a rose petal out and i tickle my dogs nose with it and it took a peice of it he is a teacup poodle mix with a toy poodle so he is a little bigger then a teacup. please only answer if you are sure about the answer not maybe make sure the answer is positive.

Is the rose petal dangerous for a dog to eat?
maybe if you or any body has sprayed poison on the ground
Reply:Rose petals are high in vitamin E. They are actually good for us and them as long as you don't use any pesticide or herbicide on them!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment